Solar mini-module with perovskite solar cells
Project Director: Dr. Leonat Lucia
Over the past decade, a new generation of solar cells arise remarkably, the hybrid perovskite solar cells (HPSCs, or simply PSCs). They cumulate exceptional intrinsic photophysical properties with manufacturing versatility and low-cost precursors materials, therefore presenting a huge potential for large-area production on an industrial scale.
This project, brings previous research conducted by our group, in the field of perovskite solar cells, closer to commercial applications by fabricating large-area perovskite solar cells and integrating them into functional solar modules. The Solar-PVK project aims to develop efficient, large-area PSCs, with an active area exceeding 1 square cm, using low-cost solution deposition technologies. These devices will be connected together and encapsulated in a sealing box fabricated in-house, to assemble a prototype of a functional solar module. This solar module will be integrated into a solar portable charger, able to power for example a mobile phone, in case of emergency situations or off-grid low power applications.
1. PhD Lucia Leonat (CS II)
2. PhD. Ioana Pintilie (CS I)
3. PhD Viorica Stancu (CS III)
4. Andrei Tomulescu (ACS)
5. Eng. Vasilica Toma (Tehnician)
6. Eng Gabriel Dobrescu (Tehnician)
7. Eng. Mihai Cioca (Tehnician)
8. Eng. Adelina Ighigeanu (Tehnician)
- "20th International Balkan Workshop on Applied Physics- IBWAP2022", 11-16 July 2022, Constanța, Romania, L. Leonat's talk, entitled "Hybrid perovskite solar cells - Improving the stability through compositional engineering", authors: L. N. Leonat, V. Stancu, A.G. Tomulescu, V. Toma, , A.C. Galca, S. Derbali, C. Besleaga, M. Florea, I. Pintilie.
- "20th International Balkan Workshop on Applied Physics- IBWAP2022", 11-16 July 2022, Constanța Romania, poster presentation of the "Triple Cation Mixed Halide Perovskite and SnO2 Mesoporous Scaffold For Solar Cells", authors: V. Stancu, L. N. Leonat, A.G. Tomulescu, A.C. Galca, C. Besleaga, V. Toma, S. Derbali, L. Balescu, M. Florea, I. Pintilie.
- "20th International Balkan Workshop on Applied Physics- IBWAP2022", 11-16 July 2022, Constanța, Romania, A.G. Tomulescu's talk, entitled "Partial substitution with imidazolium in hybrid perovskite solar cells for stability improvement", authors: A.G. Tomulescu, L. N. Leonat, F. Neatu, V. Stancu, V. Toma, S. Derbali, S. Neatu, A.M. Rostas, C. Besleaga, R. Patru, M. Florea, I. Pintilie.
- “International Conference on the Science and Technology of Synthetic Metals - ICSM 2022”, 17-22 July 2022, at the University of Glasgow, Scotland, poster presentation of the “Perovskite solar cells - From small to large area”, authors L. N. Leonat, V. Stancu, A.G. Tomulescu, V. Toma, I. Pintilie.
- H. Mehdi **, L. N. Leonat (corresponding author)*, V. Stancu, H. Saidi, M. Enculescu, A.-G. Tomulescu, V. Toma, I. Pintilie, A. Bouazizi, A. C. Galca, "Effect of chlorine and bromine on the perovskite crystal growth in mesoscopic heterojunction photovoltaic device", Materials Science in Semiconductor Processing 143 (2022) 106558.
PROJECTS/ NATIONAL PROJECTS
Copyright © 2022 National Institute of Materials Physics. All Rights Reserved