CVD equipment type that will be used for depositing thin films of semiconductor materials with broadband type III-V and II-VI GaN and ZnO, necessary for the development of the capabilities required for achieving of multilayer structures that include such materials.
- Substrate size: 2 inches;
- Base vacuum in deposit chamber: minimum 10-5 mbar;
- Substrate temperature of 1100 oC;
- Lines for process gases: 6, with automatic control of flow;
- Lines for process gases obtained by vaporizing of liquid phase: 3, with automatic control of liquid flow and with related carrier gas lines;
- Glove box type interface (MBraun);
- Automatic and computerized control of all process parameters, including recipes’ storage.
Copyright © 2020 National Institute of Materials Physics. All Rights Reserved