National Institute Of Materials Physics - Romania
Magnetism and Superconductivity Laboratory
The laboratory is dedicated to research in the field of materials with magnetic or superconducting properties. The research process covers all the steps from preparation (bulk, thin films or nanostructures), going through basic structural characterization, and ending with in-depth analysis of the magnetic and superconducting properties.
Our mission is to unveil and comprehend the remarkable and yet important aspects related to Solid State Magnetism phenomena with emphasis on low dimensional induced effects.
- Magnetic nanostructures for permanent magnets
- Exchange-spring magnets (nano-composites and multilayers)
- Magnetic nanostructures with shape anisotropy
- Molecular magnets
- Magnetic naoparticles disspersed in various media
- Magnetic nanoclusters disspersed in solid matrices as metals, semiconductors, oxides and polimers
- Magentic nanofluids
- Superconducting structures
- Singlecrystalls of Bi: 2212, La2-xSrxCuO4 (underdopped, optimaly dopped and overdopped)
Epitaxial structures of YBa2Cu3O7 (underdopped and optimaly dopped), superlattices of YBa2Cu3O7/PrBa2Cu3O7
- Vortex phase diagrams and vortex dinamics in HTS
- Artificial pinning centers in high-temperature superconductors
You can find us here!
Copyright © 2020 National Institute of Materials Physics. All Rights Reserved