National Institute Of Materials Physics - Romania
Laboratory of Surface and Interface Science
Main research directions:
- Surface and interface analysis by photoelectron spectroscopies (XPS‒ESCA, ARUPS, spin-resolved PES, PED) in situ electron diffraction (LEED, RHEED), Auger electron spectroscopy (AES), scanning tunneling microscopy and spectroscopy (STM‒STS), photoelectron spectromicroscopy, low energy and photoemission electron microscopy (LEEM‒PEEM);
- Surfaces, thin films and heterostructure preparation by molecular beam beam epitaxy (MBE) or other vacuum evaporation techniques.
- analysis of ferroelectric surfaces, band bending in heterostructures;
- molecular reactions at ferroelectric surfaces;
- in plane conduction properties of 2D systems on ferroelectric surfaces;
- ‘2D nanoreactors', molecular reactions with reactants stabilized between graphene layers and substrates;
- spin asymmetry in band structure of 2D systems;
- photocatalysts with internal junctions;
- multiferroic structures with indirect exchange or coupling through charge accumulation;
- theoretical developments in the area of ferroic thin films (ferroelectric, ferromagnetic);
- development of new devices operating in ultrahigh vacuum (effusion cells, evaporators, manipulators);
- development of software packages for data analysis.
Published: JUN 15 2023, APPLIED SURFACE SCIENCE, 622, 156987, DOI: 10.1016/j.apsusc.2023.156987
Published: MAR 15 2023, JOURNAL OF ELECTROANALYTICAL CHEMISTRY, 933, 117290, DOI: 10.1016/j.jelechem.2023.117290
Published: MAR 2023, RESULTS IN PHYSICS, 46, 106287, DOI: 10.1016/j.rinp.2023.106287
Published: MAR 2023, RESULTS IN PHYSICS, 46, 106257, DOI: 10.1016/j.rinp.2023.106257
Published: MAR 2023, JOURNAL OF MATERIALS CHEMISTRY A, DOI: 10.1039/d2ta09586f
You can find us here!
Copyright © 2023 National Institute of Materials Physics. All Rights Reserved