National Institute Of Materials Physics - Romania
Laboratory of Surface and Interface Science
Main research directions:
- Surface and interface analysis by photoelectron spectroscopies (XPS‒ESCA, ARUPS, spin-resolved PES, PED) in situ electron diffraction (LEED, RHEED), Auger electron spectroscopy (AES), scanning tunneling microscopy and spectroscopy (STM‒STS), photoelectron spectromicroscopy, low energy and photoemission electron microscopy (LEEM‒PEEM);
- Surfaces, thin films and heterostructure preparation by molecular beam beam epitaxy (MBE) or other vacuum evaporation techniques.
- analysis of ferroelectric surfaces, band bending in heterostructures;
- molecular reactions at ferroelectric surfaces;
- in plane conduction properties of 2D systems on ferroelectric surfaces;
- ‘2D nanoreactors', molecular reactions with reactants stabilized between graphene layers and substrates;
- spin asymmetry in band structure of 2D systems;
- photocatalysts with internal junctions;
- multiferroic structures with indirect exchange or coupling through charge accumulation;
- theoretical developments in the area of ferroic thin films (ferroelectric, ferromagnetic);
- development of new devices operating in ultrahigh vacuum (effusion cells, evaporators, manipulators);
- development of software packages for data analysis.
Published: NOV 5 2023, COLLOIDS AND SURFACES A-PHYSICOCHEMICAL AND ENGINEERING ASPECTS, 676, 132159, DOI: 10.1016/j.colsurfa.2023.132159
Published: NOV 1 2023, CERAMICS INTERNATIONAL, 49, DOI: 10.1016/j.ceramint.2023.08.056
Published: OCT 2023, JOURNAL OF PHYSICS AND CHEMISTRY OF SOLIDS, 181, 111472, DOI: 10.1016/j.jpcs.2023.111472
Published: AUG 15 2023, JOURNAL OF ALLOYS AND COMPOUNDS, 952, 170041, DOI: 10.1016/j.jallcom.2023.170041
Published: AUG 10 2023, NANOSCALE, 15, DOI: 10.1039/d3nr02690f
You can find us here!
Copyright © 2023 National Institute of Materials Physics. All Rights Reserved