Transfer & Travel
Arriving by plane:
There is a train that leaves every 30 minutes from the Henri Coanda Airport and takes you to the main train station Bucuresti Nord “Gara de Nord” from where trains to Brasov depart.
Please access: https://mersultrenurilor.infofer.ro/ro-RO/Itineraries in order to be able to purchase train tickets.
Approximative price of train tickets:
- Henri Coanda Airport – Bucuresti Nord: 4 RON (0.8 €)
- Bucuresti Nord – Brasov: 44 RON (9 €)
Also, from the Henri Coanda Airport can be taken a private shuttle bus to Brasov. For more details see https://direct-aeroport.ro/index-en.html .
Arriving by car:
- From the south side (Bucharest) or north-west side (Cluj-Napoca):
To arrive in Brasov from Bucharest or Cluj-Napoca, one must fallow the A3 highway then the E60 road.
- From the west side (Timisoara):
From the Timisoara city one can arrive in Brasov by taking the route A1 highway – E68 road.
- From the north side (Suceava or Iasi):
In the case one arrives from the north part of the country will have to take in consideration the E574 road that linked north side with Brasov.