2014-2017 - Bachelor's degree in Chemistry, Faculty of Chemistry, University of Bucharest
2017-2019 - Master's degree in Chemistry of medicines and cosmetics, Faculty of Chemistry, University of Bucharest
2019-2022 - PhD, Faculty of Physics, University of Bucharest
April, 2018 - Present: Scientific research assistant
National Institute of Materials Physics, Romania
- Best poster presentation award at the international conference "Catalysis Science & Technology 10th Anniversary Symposium", November 2021.
- Mention award at the conference "Scientific Session for Student", May 2017, University of Bucharest.
- Catalytic applications of MAX phases (3D layered ternary carbides and nitride compounds) and MXenes (a class of 2D materials);
- Catalytic selective oxidation reactions and catalytic chemoselective hydogenation reactions, obtaining added values products;
- Catalytic depolymerization of PET.
- Materials and biomaterials synthesis (e.g., co-precipitation method, hydrothermal synthesis, sol-gel);
- Preparation of heterogeneous catalysts using different methods (e.g., wet impregnation, physical mixture methods);
- Materials characterization: XRD, FTIR, Raman, TG-DTA, UV-Vis, SEM-EDXS;
- Compounds analysis: GC, GC-MS, RMN.
Copyright © 2022 National Institute of Materials Physics. All Rights Reserved