1. Politehnica University, Bucharest, Faculty of Applied Chemistry and Materials Science; Ph.D. Degree, MD.3930from 20.06.2013, focusing on the study of natural and nature-inspired materials for sustainable organic electronics, manufacturing, and characterization of solar cells and field-effect transistors with thin organic films.
2. Johannes Kepler University, Linz, Austria, Linz Institute for Organic Solar Cells, Linz, Austria; Apr-Nov 2011; Ph.D. student internship in Organic electronics, to study some of the “unusual” materials for organic electronics, manufacturing, and characterization of solar cells and field-effect transistors with thin organic films, focusing on hydrogen-bonded molecules.
3. University of Bucharest, Faculty of Biology, Institute of Biodynamics; 2003-2005; Master Degree in Biodynamics.
4. University of Bucharest, Faculty of Physics; 1998-2002; Academic Degree in Physics, Medical Physics.
1. Current position, since Nov. 2016, Senior Researcher II, National Institute of Materials Physics (NIMP) Magurele: fundamental and applicative research in the field of organic/hybrid semiconductors, thin-film fabrication and characterization (SEM, AFM), fabrication and characterization of organic and perovskite solar cells with standard mesoscopic and inverted design;
2. Jan. 2016 – Oct 2016, Senior Researcher II, National Institute for Electrical Engineering (INCDIE ICPE-CA) Bucharest: fundamental and applicative research in the field of bulk materials for electrical engineering: metallic – alloys, nanomaterials, ceramics, carbon fibers, nanotubes, graphene;
3. 2013-2015, Postdoctoral Fellow, Linz Institute for Organic Solar Cells, Johannes Kepler University, Linz, Austria: fabrication and characterization of organic polymer and small molecule thin-film solar cells on flexible, biodegradable substrates; fabrication and characterization of perovskite solar cells on flexible, ultrathin substrates;
4. 2006 - 2013, Research Assistant, INCDIE ICPE-CA Bucharest: fundamental and applicative research in the field of bulk materials and powders for electrical engineering: metallic – alloys, nanomaterials, ceramics, carbon-based materials (fibers, activated carbon, nanotubes, graphene), by physical-chemical characterizations: porosity measurements, thermal characterization, UV-Vis spectroscopy.
Thin-film deposition by spin-coating, thermal vacuum evaporation, dr. blade;
· scanning electron microscopy, operator for dual beam FIB-SEM station Auriga and Gemini 500 – Zeiss;
· scanning probe microscopy AFM&STM, operator for Aura-Ntegra – NT-MDT station;
· UV-Vis spectrometry;
· surface profilometry;
Solar cells fabrication and measurements: IV and external quantum efficiency (EQE);
Bulk materials characterization using:
· surface area and pore size analyzer – AUTOSORB 1 from Quantachrome LTD, USA, for sorption/desorption isotherms, BET surface area, pore size distribution, total pore volume determination, main operator in ICPE-CA Bucharest;
1. "Printer for succesive deposition of ultra-thin layers of different plysical-chemical properties", authors ILIESCU M; LAZAR M; PINTILIE I; VLADAREANU L; NECSOIU T; STANCU V; TOMULESCU A G; BESLEAGA S C; SIMA M; LEONAT L; STANCIU E M; COMANESCU B; ENUICA A V, A00195/2017, Hotarare 4/21 30.01.2019;
2. "Strat mezoporos pentru celule solare pe bază de perovskiți și metoda de obținere", authors PINTILIE I; TOMULESCU A G; LEONAT L N; STANCU V; BESLEAGA S C; TOMA V; DUMITRU V G; PINTILIE L, A00364/2018, Hotarare 3/124, 30.09.2019.
Dr. Lucia Leonat, Scientific researcher rank II, graduated from the University of Bucharest, Faculty of Physics, Specialization, Medical Physics (2002), holds a MSc degree in Biodynamics (2005) from the University of Bucharest, Faculty of Biology, Specialization, Biodynamics and a PhD degree in Applied Chemistry and Materials Science from the Politehnica University of Bucharest, Faculty of Applied Chemistry and Materials Science (2013).
Work experience: National Institute of Electrical Engineering (ICPE-CA) (2006 - 2016); work and study stage and postdoc at the Johannes Kepler University from Linz, Austria and University of St Andrews, Scotland, UK; National Institute of Materials Physics (NIMP) (2016 – to date).
Main areas of interest/expertise: thin film fabrication (spincoating, slot-die, dr blade, spray coating, thermal evaporation), materials characterization (AFM, SEM), fabrication and characterization of organic and hybrid (perovskite) solar cells.
Publications (last updated November 2022): 45 articles published in Web of Science® (WoS); Hirsch index (WoS): 14; Citations (without self-citations): 1475.
Professional profile web-links: ResearcherID: N-6868-2016; ORCHID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-7120-3644; Google Scholar: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=PV_iCTQAAAAJ; Brainmap: https://www.brainmap.ro/lucia-nicoleta-leonat.
Patents: 5 awarded patents: RO127500-B1/2012; RO126305-A0/ 2015; RO125773-B1/2016;
Coordinated projects: 2 national projects: PN-III-P2-2.1-PED-2019-1411; PN-III-P1-1.1-PD-2016-0703.
1. Solar mini-module with perovskite solar cells
Project Type: PED, Start Date: 2020-10-23 End Date: 2022-10-22
1. Effect of chlorine and bromine on the perovskite crystal growth in mesoscopic heterojunction photovoltaic device
Published: JUN 1 2022, MATERIALS SCIENCE IN SEMICONDUCTOR PROCESSING, 143, 106558, DOI: 10.1016/j.mssp.2022.106558
2. Sr and Mg Doped Bi-Phasic Calcium Phosphate Macroporous Bone Graft Substitutes Fabricated by Robocasting: A Structural and Cytocompatibility Assessment
Published: SEP 2022, JOURNAL OF FUNCTIONAL BIOMATERIALS, 13, 123, DOI: 10.3390/jfb13030123
3. Electrochemical and In Vitro Biological Evaluation of Bio-Active Coatings Deposited by Magnetron Sputtering onto Biocompatible Mg-0 .8Ca Alloy
Published: MAY 2022, MATERIALS, 15, 3100, DOI: 10.3390/ma15093100
4. Potassium-containing triple-cation mixed-halide perovskite materials: Toward efficient and stable solar cells
Published: MAR 25 2021, JOURNAL OF ALLOYS AND COMPOUNDS, 858, DOI: 10.1016/j.jallcom.2020.158335
5. Enhancing stability of hybrid perovskite solar cells by imidazolium incorporation
Published: AUG 1 2021, SOLAR ENERGY MATERIALS AND SOLAR CELLS, 227, DOI: 10.1016/j.solmat.2021.111096
6. Strippable Polymeric Nanocomposites Comprising "Green" Chelates, for the Removal of Heavy Metals and Radionuclides
Published: DEC 2021, POLYMERS, 13, DOI: 10.3390/polym13234194
7. Influence of doping the inorganic cation with Eu or Sb on the properties of perovskite films
Published: JUL 2020, PHYSICA SCRIPTA, 95, DOI: 10.1088/1402-4896/ab90be
8. Highly Active Transition Metal-Promoted CuCeMgAlO Mixed Oxide Catalysts Obtained from Multicationic LDH Precursors for the Total Oxidation of Methane
Published: JUN 2020, CATALYSTS, 10, DOI: 10.3390/catal10060613
9. Exploring the effect of aliovalent substitution of Pb2+ by Eu3+ on structural, morphological and optical properties of CH3NH3PbI3 perovskite films
Published: APR 2020, PHYSICA SCRIPTA, 95, DOI: 10.1088/1402-4896/ab5baa
10. Reticulated Mesoporous TiO2 Scaffold, Fabricated by Spray Coating, for Large-Area Perovskite Solar Cells
Published: JAN 2020, ENERGY TECHNOLOGY, 8, DOI: 10.1002/ente.201900922
11. Bulk Versus Surface Modification of Alumina with Mn and Ce Based Oxides for CH4 Catalytic Combustion
Published: JUN 1 2019, MATERIALS, 12, DOI: 10.3390/ma12111771
12. Comparison between dielectric and pyroelectric properties of PZFNT and BST type ceramics
Published: 2019, PROCESSING AND APPLICATION OF CERAMICS, 13, 276, DOI: 10.2298/PAC1903269S
13. Carbon-based sprayed electrodes for pyroelectric applications
Published: AUG 15 2019, PLOS ONE, 14, DOI: 10.1371/journal.pone.0221108
14. Structural and optical properties of ZnO thin films grown by rapid atmospheric mist chemical vapor technique
Published: JUL 2019, OPTICAL AND QUANTUM ELECTRONICS, 51, DOI: 10.1007/s11082-019-1937-2
15. The hysteresis-free behavior of perovskite solar cells from the perspective of the measurement conditions
Published: MAY 14 2019, JOURNAL OF MATERIALS CHEMISTRY C, 7, 5274, DOI: 10.1039/c8tc05999c
16. Stable Hall voltages in presence of dynamic quasi-continuum bands in poly (3,4-ethylene-dioxythiophene)
Published: FEB 2019, ORGANIC ELECTRONICS, 65, 418, DOI: 10.1016/j.orgel.2018.12.001
17. X Ray study of GZO thin films
Published: AUG 2018, ACTA CRYSTALLOGRAPHICA A-FOUNDATION AND ADVANCES, 74, E287, DOI: 10.1107/S2053273318090848
18. Normal and Inverted Hysteresis in Perovskite Solar Cells
Published: JUN 1 2017, JOURNAL OF PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY C, 121, 11214, DOI: 10.1021/acs.jpcc.7b04248
20. Shape Memory NiTi Alloys Obtained by Powder Metallurgy Route
Published: 2011, RESEARCHES IN POWDER METALLURGY, 672, +, DOI: 10.4028/www.scientific.net/MSF.672.99
21. Martensitic transformation of Ti50Ni30Cu20 alloy prepared by powder metallurgy
Published: MAR 31 2011, JOURNAL OF ALLOYS AND COMPOUNDS, 509, 4498, DOI: 10.1016/j.jallcom.2011.01.154
Copyright © 2023 National Institute of Materials Physics. All Rights Reserved