Eng. Cezar Dragos Geambasu, Engineer (since 2018), born in 1989, graduated the Faculty of Electronics, Telecomunications and Information Technology – Section “Microelectronics, optoelectronics and nanotechnology” at University Politehnica of Bucharest (UPB) (2018). Work experience: National Institute of Materials Physics (NIMP) (2012 – to date). Main areas of interest/expertise: development of data acquisition software for electrical and electromagnetic measurements with dedicated software (e.g.Labview), measurements of microwave materials with low losses and high electrical permittivity, electromagnetic modelling and characterization of microwave devices, designing 2D and 3D structures for additive manufacturing (3D printing), S-parameter measurements, antenna characterization and free-space measurement in anechoic chamber, implementation of beamforming algorithms on Universal Software Radio Peripheral (USRP) platforms.
Publications (last updated November 2022): 14 papers published in Web of Science® (WoS) journals, one granted patent (RO 131868 B1), and four patent requests. Professional profile web-links: https://www.brainmap.ro/cezar-dragos-geambasu; ORCID ID: 0000-0002-8159-8547.
1. Multi-Parametric Exploration of a Selection of Piezoceramic Materials for Bone Graft Substitute Applications
Published: FEB 2023, MATERIALS, 16, 901, DOI: 10.3390/ma16030901
2. Microwave and Terahertz Properties of Spark-Plasma-Sintered Zr0.8Sn0.2TiO4 Ceramics
Published: FEB 2022, MATERIALS, 15, 1258, DOI: 10.3390/ma15031258
3. Intrinsic Dielectric Loss in Zr0.8Sn0.2TiO4 Ceramics Investigated by Terahertz Time Domain Spectroscopy
Published: JAN 2021, MATERIALS, 14, DOI: 10.3390/ma14010216
4. Extrinsic absorption in spark plasma sintered Zr0.8Sn0.2TiO4 ceramics investigated by terahertz time-domain spectroscopy
6. Submillimeter-wave properties of Zn2SiO4 ceramics
Published: 2015, 2015 40TH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON INFRARED, MILLIMETER AND TERAHERTZ WAVES (IRMMW-THZ), DOI: 10.1109/IRMMW-THz.2015.7327946
Copyright © 2023 National Institute of Materials Physics. All Rights Reserved