2019-present: PhD student in University POLITEHNICA of Bucharest, Faculty of Applied Chemistry and Materials Science, Romania.
2013-2015: Master in Micro and Nano-materials, University POLITEHNICA of Bucharest, Romania.
2009-2013: Graduate in Chemical Engineering at Faculty of Applied Chemistry and Materials Science; Department: Science and Engineering of Oxide Materials and Nano-materials.
2013-present: Research Asisitant at National Institute of Materials Physics, Magurele, Romania.
Specialist in synthesis and different characterization: UV-vis, FTIR absorption, Raman, Photoluminescence.
Recent progress in the photoluminescence properties of composites based on conjugated polymers and carbon nanoparticles, M. Baibarac, M. Ilie, A. Matea, M. Daescu, S. Lefrant, Photoluminescence: Advances in Research and Applications 133-166, 2018.
- Processes for the preparation and use of new crystalline form of 6- (3-Methyl-5-Nitroimidazo-4-il) Sulphanyl-9H-Purine (Azathioprine), RO133946 (B1), Manta C.M; Samohvalov D; Gherca D; Baibarac M; Lungan M.A; Smaranda I; Man A; Buhal Ţ. L; Udrescu A; Daescu M; Ilie M; Toulbe N., 2019.
-Procedeu chimic de asamblare a senzorilor bazati pe oxid de grafena functionalizati cu poli(5-amino-1-naftol) pentru detectia receptorului factorului de crestere epidermal, Dinescu Monica, Udrescu Adelina, Baibarac Mihaela, Fejer Szilard, A00691/02.11.2020
1. Photocatalytic Activity of the Blends Based on TiO2 Nanoparticles and Reduced Graphene Oxide for Degradation of Acetaminophen
Published: JUN 4 2023, MOLECULES, 28, 4546, DOI: 10.3390/molecules28114546
2. Physico-chemical properties of two anhydrous azathioprine forms and their interaction with typical pharmaceutical excipients: highlighting new findings in drug formulation development
Published: FEB 2022, DRUG DEVELOPMENT AND INDUSTRIAL PHARMACY, DOI: 10.1080/03639045.2022.2032131
3. New Aspects Concerning the Ampicillin Photodegradation
Published: APR 2022, PHARMACEUTICALS, 15, 415, DOI: 10.3390/ph15040415
4. Optical Evidence for the Assembly of Sensors Based on Reduced Graphene Oxide and Polydiphenylamine for the Detection of Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor
Published: FEB 2021, COATINGS, 11, DOI: 10.3390/coatings11020258
5. Optical Properties of Composites Based on Poly(o-phenylenediamine), Poly(vinylenefluoride) and Double-Wall Carbon Nanotubes
Published: AUG 2021, INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF MOLECULAR SCIENCES, 22, DOI: 10.3390/ijms22158260
6. The Influence of the Ceramic Nanoparticles on the Thermoplastic Polymers Matrix: Their Structural, Optical, and Conductive Properties
Published: AUG 2021, POLYMERS, 13, DOI: 10.3390/polym13162773
7. Vibrational and Photoluminescence Properties of Composites Based on Double-Walled Carbon Nanotubes, Poly(o-phenylenediamine) and Poly(ethylene oxide)
Published: APR 2021, JOURNAL OF NANOSCIENCE AND NANOTECHNOLOGY, 21, DOI: 10.1166/jnn.2021.18975
8. Screen-Printed Carbon Electrodes Modified with Double-Walled Carbon Nanotubes Functionalized with Polypyrrole and Their Electrochemical Processes in the Presence of Folic Acid
Published: APR 2021, JOURNAL OF NANOSCIENCE AND NANOTECHNOLOGY, 21, DOI: 10.1166/jnn.2021.18973
9. Physico-chemical properties of two anhydrous azathioprine forms and their interaction with typical pharmaceutical excipients: highlighting new findings in drug formulation development
Published: OCT 3 2021, DRUG DEVELOPMENT AND INDUSTRIAL PHARMACY, 47, DOI: 10.1080/03639045.2022.2032131
10. Anisotropic Photoluminescence of Poly(3-hexyl thiophene) and Their Composites with Single-Walled Carbon Nanotubes Highly Separated in Metallic and Semiconducting Tubes
Published: JAN 2021, MOLECULES, 26, DOI: 10.3390/molecules26020294
11. The Influence of UV Light on Photodegradation of Acetylsalicylic Acid
Published: APR 2021, INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF MOLECULAR SCIENCES, 22, DOI: 10.3390/ijms22084046
12. Spectroscopic studies on photodegradation of atorvastatin calcium
Published: JUL 28 2021, SCIENTIFIC REPORTS, 11, DOI: 10.1038/s41598-021-94693-5
13. Photoluminescence as a Complementary Tool for UV-VIS Spectroscopy to Highlight the Photodegradation of Drugs: A Case Study on Melatonin
Published: SEP 2020, MOLECULES, 25, DOI: 10.3390/molecules25173820
14. Reduced Graphene Oxide Sheets as Inhibitors of the Photochemical Reactions of alpha-Lipoic Acid in the Presence of Ag and Au Nanoparticles
Published: NOV 2020, NANOMATERIALS, 10, DOI: 10.3390/nano10112238
15. Influence of Reduced Graphene Oxide on the Electropolymerization of 5-Amino-1-naphthol and the Interaction of 1,4-Phenylene Diisothiocyanate with the Poly(5-Amino-1-naphtol)/Reduced Graphene Oxide Composite
Published: JUN 2020, POLYMERS, 12, DOI: 10.3390/polym12061299
16. Photoluminescence as a Valuable Tool in the Optical Characterization of Acetaminophen and the Monitoring of Its Photodegradation Reactions
Published: Oct 07 2020 , , DOI: 10.3390/molecules25194571
17. Reduced Graphene Oxide Sheets as Inhibitors of the Photochemical Reactions of alpha-Lipoic Acid in the Presence of Ag and Au Nanoparticles
Published: Nov 11 2020, , DOI: 10.3390/nano10112238
18. Photoluminescence as a Valuable Tool in the Optical Characterization of Acetaminophen and the Monitoring of Its Photodegradation Reactions
Published: OCT 2020, MOLECULES, 25, DOI: 10.3390/molecules25194571
19. Novel anhydrous solid-state form of Azathioprine: The assessing of crystal structure by powder X-Ray diffraction, Infrared Absorption Spectroscopy and Raman scattering
Published: FEB 15 2019, JOURNAL OF MOLECULAR STRUCTURE, 1178, 710, DOI: 10.1016/j.molstruc.2018.10.065
20. Adsorption of 1,4-phenylene diisothiocyanate onto the graphene oxide sheets functionalized with polydiphenylamine in doped state
Published: AUG 19 2019, SCIENTIFIC REPORTS, 9, DOI: 10.1038/s41598-019-48314-x
21. Polyaniline photoluminescence quenching induced by single-walled carbon nanotubes enriched in metallic and semiconducting tubes
Published: JUN 22 2018, SCIENTIFIC REPORTS, 8, DOI: 10.1038/s41598-018-27769-4
22. Electrochemical characterization of the Poly(2, 2 '-Bithiophene-co-Pyrene) Functionalized Single-Walled Carbon Nanotubes Films and Their Applications in Supercapacitors Field
Published: MAR 2017, INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ELECTROCHEMICAL SCIENCE, 12, 2025, DOI: 10.20964/2017.03.60
23. Optical evidence for chemical interaction of the polyaniline/fullerene composites with N-methyl-2-pyrrolidinone
Published: DEC 5 2016, JOURNAL OF MOLECULAR STRUCTURE, 1125, 349, DOI: 10.1016/j.molstruc.2016.07.001
24. Physico-chemical properties of two anhydrous azathioprine forms and their interaction with typical pharmaceutical excipients: highlighting new findings in drug formulation development
Copyright © 2023 National Institute of Materials Physics. All Rights Reserved