1984: Baccalaureate, “Gheorghe Lazăr” High-school Bucharest, 10/10.
1990: M. Sc. (Engineer), University of Bucharest (Romania), Department of Applied Physics, 9.87/10.
Dissertation title: Geometric effects and measurement methods of galvanomagnetic effects on circular samples, advisor Dr. Bogdan Logofătu, presented also at the CAS’90 International Semiconductor Conference, Sinaia, 1990.
1995: Ph. D, Université Paris Sud Orsay (France), Chemical Physics, “très honorable”.
Thesis title: Study of evolution of inner-shell excitations from free atmoms to solids. X-ray photoabsorption of metal and insulating clusters, advisor Dr. Jean-Marc Esteva, 6 papers resulting (J. Phys. B 1993 and 1997, Nucl. Instrum. Meth. Phys. Res. A 1994, J. Electr. Spectrosc. Relat. Phenom. 1999 and 2000, Phys. Rev. B 2001, main author for all these papers)
2015: Habilitation in Physics, University of Bucharest, Faculty of Physics.
Habilitation thesis title: Ferromagnetic and ferroelectric surfaces and interfaces.
1990–1991: Physicist, Institute of Physics and Technology of Materials, Bucharest-Magurele PO Box MG7, 76900, Romania.
1991–1995: Ph.D student, Laboratoire de Spectroscopie Atomique et Ionique, Bât. 350, Université Paris Sud, 91405 Orsay, France.
1995–1996: post-doctoral scientist, LURE, Bât. 209d, Centre Universitaire Paris Sud, BP 34, 91898 Orsay, France.
1996–1998: research scientist, Universität Osnabrück, Barbarastr. 7, 49069 Osnabrück, Germany.
1999–2001: beamline scientist, LURE, Bât. 209d, Centre Universitaire Paris Sud, BP 34, 91898 Orsay, France.
2001–2005: senior scientist III, National Institute of Material Physics (NIMP), Atomiștilor 405A, 077125 Măgurele–Ilfov, Romania.
2001–2002 : postdoctoral fellowship, Daresbury Laboratory, Warrington Cheshire, WA4 4AD, U.K.
2005–2009: senior scientist II, NIMP.
2009–to date: senior scientist I, NIMP.
2010–2011: Department head, Nanoscale Condensed Matter Physics, NIMP Bucharest (35–40 people).
2011– to date: Group leader, Surfaces and Interfaces, NIMP Bucharest (29 people).
2015– to date: Professor, PhD Advisor, University of Bucharest, Faculty of Physics, Atomiștilor 405, 077125 Măgurele–Ilfov, Romania (8 PhD students, of which 3 graduated).
2018 – to date: President of the Scientific Council of NIMP.
• Third prize, International Physics Olympiad, Sigtuna, Sweden, 1984.
• “Radu Grigorovici” Prize of the Romanian Academy, awarded in 2015 for results obtained in 2013.
Keywords : synchrotron radiation, surface science, clusters and nanoparticles, reactivity, structure, ferroelectrics, magnetism, photocatalysis, catalysis, graphene.
• Photoelectron spectroscopy (PES): X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy (XPS) or electronic structure for chemical analysis (ESCA), core-level and valence-band PES, photoelectron diffraction (PED), Fermi surface mapping, angle-resolved PES, angle-resolved ultraviolet photoelectron spectroscopy (ARUPS), spin-resolved PES.
• Surface science techniques: low energy electron diffraction (LEED), reflection high energy electron diffraction (RHEED), Auger electron spectroscopy, secondary ion mass spectroscopy (SIMS), sample preparations in UHV, molecular beam epitaxy (MBE), positron annihilation-induced Auger electron spectroscopy (PAES).
• Photoelectron spectromicroscopy, low energy electron microscopy (LEEM), photoelectron microscopy (PEEM), NanoESCA.
• X-ray absorption: extended X-ray absrption fine structure (EXAFS), X-ray absorption near-edge structure (XANES), near-edge absorption fine structure (NEXAFS), X-ray absorption spectroscopy (XAS), X-ray fluorescence.
• Scanning tunneling microscopy / spectroscopy (STM/STS).
• Coincidence spectroscopy: photoelectron-photoion-photoion coincidences (PEPIPICO), zero electron kinetic energy (ZEKE) spectroscopy, threshold electron spectroscopy.
• Magnetism: magneto-optical Kerr effect (MOKE), vibrating sample magnetometry (VSM), superconducting quantum interference device (SQUID), X-ray magnetic (circular, linear) dichroism (XMCD, XMLD).
• X-ray diffraction.
• Development of various devices apparatuses for UHV, surface science, low temperatures, cluster production and analysis.
• Leader of R&D projects of about 7.5 M€ (2004–2019), including a PCCE project (2010–2013) of about 1.6 M€ and a PCCDI project (2018–2020) of about 1.1 M€.
• Director of an infrastructure project (POS-CCE SMIS 2665, 2009–2011) of about 10.5 M€. Setup of four surface science laboratories. Deputee Director of a second infrastructure project (2014–2015) of similar worth.
• Author and co-author of 147 papers in ISI journals, about 20 papers published in journals with high impact factor (over 5), over 2700 citations, over 1800 citations without self-citations, h-index 27 (Web of Science) or 32 (Google Scholar), 7 book chapters.
• Editorial Boards: Open Physics (De Gruyter), Physics (MDPI), Journal of Optoelectronics and Advanced Materials, Optoelectronics and Advanced Materials – Rapid Communications, Digest Journal of Nanomaterials and Biostructures.
• 1 national (RO) patent awarded, 6 patent applications in various stages of evaluation.
Cristian Mihail Teodorescu, born in 1966, earned an engineering degree in Applied Physics from the University of Bucharest in 1990 (grade 9.88/10) and a PhD in Chemical Physics from the University of Paris-Sud in 1995. Since 2015, he is “habilitated” as PhD advisor and Research Professor at the University of Bucharest, Faculty of Physics. His work experience includes post-doctoral stages at the Laboratoire de l’Utilisation du Rayonnement Electromagnetique (LURE) Orsay, France (4 years, 1995–1996 and 1999–2001), Faculty of Physics, University of Osnabrück, Germany (2 years, 1996–1998), and Daresbury Laboratory, Warrington, U. K. (1 year, 2001–2002). Expertise in solid state physics, surfaces and interfaces, nanoparticles, ferromagnetism, ferroelectricity, catalysis. Senior Scientist 1st Degree and Leader of the Laboratory of Surfaces and Interfaces (24 employees) at the National Institute of Materials Physics (NIMP) in Măgurele, near Bucharest. President of the Scientific Council of NIMP (2018–2022, voted again for the 2022–2026 term). Leader of R&D projects of about EUR 7.5 Million and of an infrastructure project of about EUR 11 Million. His publication record includes 160 papers (65 as main author) with about 3000 citations, Hirsch index 31 on Web of Science and 35 on Google Academic, 7 book chapters. Third Prize at the International Physics Olympiad in 1984, Sweden. Science fiction amateur writer, 3 books published, several litterary awards. President of the Romanian Society of Science Fiction and Fantasy, member of the board of the Romanian Society of Catalysis, member of the Commision of Physics in the National Committee for Universitary Diplomas and Titles CNATDCU (2010–2012 and 2020 to date).
1. Technologic paradigms in synthesis and characterization of variable dimensionality systems
Project Type: PCCDI, Start Date: 2018-01-03 End Date: 2021-04-30
1. Experimental Band Structure of Pb(Zr,Ti)O-3: Mechanism of Ferroelectric Stabilization
Published: FEB 2023, ADVANCED SCIENCE, 10, DOI: 10.1002/advs.202205476
2. Experimental Band Structure of Pb(Zr,Ti)O-3: Mechanism of Ferroelectric Stabilization
Published: JAN 2023, ADVANCED SCIENCE, DOI: 10.1002/advs.202205476
3. Kittel's model for ferromagnetic domains, revised and completed, including the derivation of the magnetic hysteresis
Published: MAR 2023, RESULTS IN PHYSICS, 46, 106287, DOI: 10.1016/j.rinp.2023.106287
4. Experimental Band Structure of Pb(Zr,Ti)O3: Mechanism of Ferroelectric Stabilization
Published: FEB 2023, ADVANCED SCIENCE, 10, DOI: 10.1002/advs.202205476
5. Surface charge dynamics on air-exposed ferroelectric Pb(Zr,Ti)O3(001) thin films
Published: AUG 10 2023, NANOSCALE, 15, DOI: 10.1039/d3nr02690f
6. Ferroelectricity modulates polaronic coupling at multiferroic interfaces
Published: AUG 15 2022, COMMUNICATIONS PHYSICS, 5, 209, DOI: 10.1038/s42005-022-00983-3
7. Self-consistently derived sample permittivity in stabilization of ferroelectricity due to charge accumulated at interfaces
Published: FEB 2022, PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY CHEMICAL PHYSICS, DOI: 10.1039/d1cp05222e
8. Self-consistently derived sample permittivity in stabilization of ferroelectricity due to charge accumulated at interfaces
Published: MAR 2 2022, PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY CHEMICAL PHYSICS, 24, DOI: 10.1039/d1cp05222e
9. Re-entrant ferromagnetism at ultrahigh temperatures in epsilon-iron as possible origin of the geomagnetic field
Published: MAY 2022, PHYSICS OF THE EARTH AND PLANETARY INTERIORS, 326, 106856, DOI: 10.1016/j.pepi.2022.106856
10. Nanoscopic correlations from curve fitting of photoelectron spectromicroscopy data cubes of lead zirconate titanate films
Published: MAY 2022, RESULTS IN PHYSICS, 36, 105436, DOI: 10.1016/j.rinp.2022.105436
11. CO adsorption and oxidation at room temperature on graphene synthesized on atomically clean Pt(001)
Published: APR 15 2021, CATALYSIS TODAY, 366, DOI: 10.1016/j.cattod.2020.02.006
12. Ferroelectricity in thin films driven by charges accumulated at interfaces
Published: FEB 21 2021, PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY CHEMICAL PHYSICS, 23, DOI: 10.1039/d0cp05617k
13. Spin asymmetry originating from densities of states: Criterion for ferromagnetism, structures and magnetic properties of 3d metals from crystal field based DOSs
Published: JUN 2021, RESULTS IN PHYSICS, 25, DOI: 10.1016/j.rinp.2021.104241
14. Spin asymmetry originating from densities of states: Criterion for ferromagnetism, structures and magnetic properties of 3d metals from crystal field based DOSs (vol 25, 104241, 2021)
Published: AUG 2021, RESULTS IN PHYSICS, 27, DOI: 10.1016/j.rinp.2021.104474
15. CO adsorption, reduction and oxidation on Pb(Zr,Ti)O-3(001) surfaces associated with negatively charged gold nanoparticles
Published: APR 15 2021, CATALYSIS TODAY, 366, 154, DOI: 10.1016/j.cattod.2020.02.042
16. Degenerated TiO(2)Semiconductor Modified with Ni and Zn as Efficient Photocatalysts for the Water Splitting Reaction
Published: SEP 17 2020, CHEMCATCHEM, 12, DOI: 10.1002/cctc.202000691
17. Degenerated TiO2 Semiconductor Modified with Ni and Zn as Efficient Photocatalysts for the Water Splitting Reaction
Published: SEP 17 2020, CHEMCATCHEM, 12, 4651, DOI: 10.1002/cctc.202000691
18. Resistance hysteresis correlated with synchrotron radiation surface studies in atomic sp(2) layers of carbon synthesized on ferroelectric (001) lead zirconate titanate in an ultrahigh vacuum
Published: JAN 8 2020, RSC ADVANCES, 10, DOI: 10.1039/c9ra09131a
19. The interplay of work function and polarization state at the Schottky barriers height for Cu/BaTiO3 interface
Published: FEB 1 2020, APPLIED SURFACE SCIENCE, 502, DOI: 10.1016/j.apsusc.2019.144101
20. Room temperature ferromagnetism and its correlation to ferroelectricity of manganese embedded in lead zirco-titanate
Published: JAN 1 2019, THIN SOLID FILMS, 669, DOI: 10.1016/j.tsf.2018.11.018
21. Impact on Ferroelectricity and Band Alignment of Gradually Grown Au on BaTiO3
Published: JUL 2019, PHYSICA STATUS SOLIDI-RAPID RESEARCH LETTERS, 13, DOI: 10.1002/pssr.201900077
22. Spirobifluorene-based Porous Organic Polymers as Efficient Porous Supports for Pd and Pt for Selective Hydrogenation
Published: JAN 9 2019, CHEMCATCHEM, 11, 549, DOI: 10.1002/cctc.201801247
23. Growth of Ag(111) on Si(111) with nearly flat band and abrupt interface
Published: APR 15 2019, APPLIED SURFACE SCIENCE, 473, 441, DOI: 10.1016/j.apsusc.2018.12.167
24. Triggering surface ferroelectric order in Pb(Zr, Ti)O-3(001) by deposition of platinum
Published: FEB 28 2018, APPLIED SURFACE SCIENCE, 432, DOI: 10.1016/j.apsusc.2017.04.238
25. Polarization Orientation in Lead Zirconate Titanate (001) Thin Films Driven by the Interface with the Substrate
Published: SEP 11 2018, PHYSICAL REVIEW APPLIED, 10, DOI: 10.1103/PhysRevApplied.10.034020
26. Structural and magnetic properties of Ni nanofilms on Ge(001) by molecular beam epitaxy
Published: DEC 1 2017, APPLIED SURFACE SCIENCE, 424, DOI: 10.1016/j.apsusc.2017.03.034
27. Low-energy electron diffraction from ferroelectric surfaces: Dead layers and surface dipoles in clean Pb(Zr, Ti)O-3(001)
Published: SEP 19 2017, PHYSICAL REVIEW B, 96, 115438, DOI: 10.1103/PhysRevB.96.115438
28. Long-range magnetic interaction in MnxGe1-x: structural, spectromicroscopic and magnetic investigations
Published: MAR 2017, JOURNAL OF MATERIALS SCIENCE, 52, DOI: 10.1007/s10853-016-0618-9
29. Photoelectron Spectroscopic and Microspectroscopic Probes of Ferroelectrics
Published: 2017, TIM17 PHYSICS CONFERENCE, 1916, DOI: 10.1063/1.5017434
30. Polarization landscape effects in soft X-ray-induced surface chemical decomposition of lead zirco-titanate, evidenced by photoelectron spectromicroscopy
Published: AUG 21 2017, NANOSCALE, 9, 11067, DOI: 10.1039/c7nr03003g
31. Oxygenophilic ionic liquids promote the oxygen reduction reaction in Pt-free carbon electrocatalysts
Published: SEP 1 2017, MATERIALS HORIZONS, 4, 899, DOI: 10.1039/c7mh00298j
32. Aging phenomena and wettability control of plasma deposited carbon nanowall layers
Published: NOV 2017, PLASMA PROCESSES AND POLYMERS, 14, DOI: 10.1002/ppap.201700023
33. Sustainable metal-free carbogels as oxygen reduction electrocatalysts
Published: AUG 21 2017, JOURNAL OF MATERIALS CHEMISTRY A, 5, 16343, DOI: 10.1039/c7ta02001e
34. Band bending at magnetic Ni/Ge(001) interface investigated by X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy
Published: DEC 1 2017, APPLIED SURFACE SCIENCE, 424, 274, DOI: 10.1016/j.apsusc.2017.04.168
35. Local Ordering at the Interface of the TiO2-WO3 Bi-Layers
Published: 2016, NANOSTRUCTURES AND THIN FILMS FOR MULTIFUNCTIONAL APPLICATIONS: TECHNOLOGY, PROPERTIES AND DEVICES, 331, DOI: 10.1007/978-3-319-30198-3_10
36. Ferroelectric triggering of carbon monoxide adsorption on lead zirco-titanate (001) surfaces
Published: OCT 14 2016, SCIENTIFIC REPORTS, 6, DOI: 10.1038/srep35301
37. Magnetic Nanoparticles for Hepatocellular Carcinoma Diagnosis and Therapy
Published: SEP 2016, JOURNAL OF GASTROINTESTINAL AND LIVER DISEASES, 25, 383, DOI: 10.15403/j.gld.2014.1121.253.nan
38. An adamantane-based COF: stability, adsorption capability, and behaviour as a catalyst and support for Pd and Au for the hydrogenation of nitrostyrene (vol 6, pg 8344, 2016)
Published: 2016, CATALYSIS SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY, 6, 8573, DOI: 10.1039/c6cy90113a
39. Growth mechanisms and band bending in Cu and Pt on Ge(001) investigated by LEED and photoelectron spectroscopy
Published: NOV 2016, SURFACE SCIENCE, 653, DOI: 10.1016/j.susc.2016.06.006
40. Non-interacting, sp(2) carbon on a ferroelectric lead zirco-titanate: towards graphene synthesis on ferroelectrics in ultrahigh vacuum
Published: 2016, RSC ADVANCES, 6, DOI: 10.1039/c6ra12910b
41. An adamantane-based COF: stability, adsorption capability, and behaviour as a catalyst and support for Pd and Au for the hydrogenation of nitrostyrene
Published: 2016, Catalysis Science & Technology, 6, 8354, DOI: 10.1039/c6cy01631f
42. The combined action of methanolysis and heterogeneous photocatalysis in the decomposition of chemical warfare agents
Published: 2016, CHEMICAL COMMUNICATIONS, 52, 12959, DOI: 10.1039/c6cc07551g
43. Spectro-microscopic photoemission evidence of charge uncompensated areas in Pb(Zr,Ti)O-3(001) layers
Published: 2015, PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY CHEMICAL PHYSICS, 17, 520, DOI: 10.1039/c4cp04546g
44. Image molecular dipoles in surface enhanced Raman scattering
Published: 2015, PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY CHEMICAL PHYSICS, 17, 21314, DOI: 10.1039/c4cp05082g
45. Band bending at copper and gold interfaces with ferroelectric Pb(Zr,Ti)O-3 investigated by photoelectron spectroscopy
Published: NOV 1 2015, APPLIED SURFACE SCIENCE, 354, 468, DOI: 10.1016/j.apsusc.2015.02.167
46. Polarization induced self-doping in epitaxial Pb(Zr0.20Ti0.80)O-3 thin films
Published: OCT 8 2015, SCIENTIFIC REPORTS, 5, DOI: 10.1038/srep14974
47. Photoelectron spectroscopy and spectro-microscopy of Pb(Zr,Ti)O-3 (111) thin layers: Imaging ferroelectric domains with binding energy contrast
Published: OCT 15 2015, APPLIED SURFACE SCIENCE, 352, 81, DOI: 10.1016/j.apsusc.2015.01.153
49. Polarization-Control of the Potential Barrier at the Electrode Interfaces in Epitaxial Ferroelectric Thin Films
Published: FEB 26 2014, ACS APPLIED MATERIALS & INTERFACES, 6, 2939, DOI: 10.1021/am405508k
50. Selective adsorption of contaminants on Pb(Zr,Ti)O-3 surfaces shown by X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy
Published: 2014, JOURNAL OF MATERIALS CHEMISTRY A, 2, 14392, DOI: 10.1039/c4ta02660h
51. Room Temperature Ferromagnetic Mn:Ge(001)
Published: JAN 2014, MATERIALS, 7, DOI: 10.3390/ma7010106
52. Schottky barrier versus surface ferroelectric depolarization at Cu/Pb(Zr, Ti)O-3 interfaces
Published: MAY 2014, JOURNAL OF MATERIALS SCIENCE, 49, 3351, DOI: 10.1007/s10853-014-8041-6
53. Gold nano-island arrays on silicon as SERS active substrate for organic molecule detection
Published: JAN 1 2014, THIN SOLID FILMS, 550, 360, DOI: 10.1016/j.tsf.2013.10.151
54. Surface Reactivity and Magnetism at Metal-Semiconductor Interfaces
Published: 2014, SIZE EFFECTS IN NANOSTRUCTURES: BASICS AND APPLICATIONS, 205, 292, DOI: 10.1007/978-3-662-44479-5_8
55. X-ray photoelectron diffraction study of relaxation and rumpling of ferroelectric domains in BaTiO3(001)
Published: MAY 28 2013, PHYSICAL REVIEW B, 87, DOI: 10.1103/PhysRevB.87.184116
56. Enhancing Oxidative Dehydrogenation Selectivity of Ceria-Based Catalysts with Phosphorus as Additive
Published: MAR 2013, CHEMCATCHEM, 5, 765, DOI: 10.1002/cctc.201200699
57. Band bending at free Pb(Zr,Ti)O-3 surfaces analyzed spectroscopy by X-ray photoelectron
Published: NOV 20 2013, MATERIALS SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING B-ADVANCED FUNCTIONAL SOLID-STATE MATERIALS, 178, DOI: 10.1016/j.mseb.2013.02.007
58. Band bending in Au/Pb(Zr,Ti)O-3 investigated by X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy: Dependence on the initial state of the film
Published: OCT 31 2013, THIN SOLID FILMS, 545, DOI: 10.1016/j.tsf.2013.04.092
59. Charge transfer and band bending at Au/Pb(Zr0.2Ti0.8)O-3 interfaces investigated by photoelectron spectroscopy
Published: MAY 15 2013, APPLIED SURFACE SCIENCE, 273, DOI: 10.1016/j.apsusc.2013.02.056
60. Structure, reactivity, electronic configuration and magnetism of samarium atomic layers deposited on Si(001) by molecular beam epitaxy
Published: FEB 15 2013, APPLIED SURFACE SCIENCE, 267, DOI: 10.1016/j.apsusc.2012.08.016
61. Room Temperature Ferromagnetic, Anisotropic, Germanium Rich FeGe(001) Alloys
Published: FEB 2013, MATERIALS, 6, DOI: 10.3390/ma6020612
63. Phenylboronic-Acid-Modified Nanoparticles: Potential Antiviral Therapeutics
Published: DEC 11 2013, ACS APPLIED MATERIALS & INTERFACES, 5, 12498, DOI: 10.1021/am403770q
64. Riboflavin enhanced fluorescence of highly reduced graphene oxide
Published: OCT 24 2013, CHEMICAL PHYSICS LETTERS, 586, 131, DOI: 10.1016/j.cplett.2013.09.032
66. A new green, ascorbic acid-assisted method for versatile synthesis of Au-graphene hybrids as efficient surface-enhanced Raman scattering platforms
Published: 2013, JOURNAL OF MATERIALS CHEMISTRY C, 1, 4104, DOI: 10.1039/c3tc30177j
68. Epitaxial ferromagnetic samarium and samarium silicide synthesized on Si(001)
Published: OCT 2012, JOURNAL OF MATERIALS SCIENCE, 47, DOI: 10.1007/s10853-012-6672-z
70. X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy of pulsed laser deposited Pb(Zr,Ti)O3-delta
Published: JUN 2012, PHYSICA STATUS SOLIDI A-APPLICATIONS AND MATERIALS SCIENCE, 209, DOI: 10.1002/pssa.201127740
71. Atomic structure and reactivity of ferromagnetic Fe deposited on Si(001)
Published: FEB 2012, JOURNAL OF MATERIALS SCIENCE, 47, DOI: 10.1007/s10853-011-5963-0
72. Interface characterization and atomic intermixing processes in Be/W bilayers deposited on Si(001) substrates with Fe buffer layers
Published: JAN 25 2012, JOURNAL OF ALLOYS AND COMPOUNDS, 512, DOI: 10.1016/j.jallcom.2011.09.063
75. The Meyer-Neldel rule in amorphous TiO2 films with different Fe content
Published: SEP 2012, JOURNAL OF MATERIALS RESEARCH, 27, 2277, DOI: 10.1557/jmr.2012.193
76. Matrix assisted pulsed laser evaporation of Mn-12(Propionate) thin films
Published: SEP 15 2012, APPLIED SURFACE SCIENCE, 258, 9474, DOI: 10.1016/j.apsusc.2011.10.136
77. Interface charge transfer in polypyrrole coated perovskite manganite magnetic nanoparticles
Published: FEB 15 2012, JOURNAL OF APPLIED PHYSICS, 111, DOI: 10.1063/1.3686662
78. Structural investigations of Ge nanoparticles embedded in an amorphous SiO2 matrix
Published: JAN 2011, JOURNAL OF NANOPARTICLE RESEARCH, 13, 232, DOI: 10.1007/s11051-010-0021-4
79. Significantly different contamination of atomically clean Si(001) when investigated by XPS and AES
Published: AUG 2011, PHYSICA STATUS SOLIDI B-BASIC SOLID STATE PHYSICS, 248, DOI: 10.1002/pssb.201147220
81. Surface versus volume effects in luminescent ceria nanocrystals synthesized by an oil-in-water microemulsion method
Published: 2011, PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY CHEMICAL PHYSICS, 13, 17145, DOI: 10.1039/c1cp21135h
82. X-ray absorption fine structure investigations on heat-treated Cr-doped titania thin films
Published: DEC 1 2011, THIN SOLID FILMS, 520, 1352, DOI: 10.1016/j.tsf.2011.04.124
83. Chemical Imaging of Catalyst Deactivation during the Conversion of Renewables at the Single Particle Level: Etherification of Biomass-Based Polyols with Alkenes over H-Beta Zeolites
Published: AUG 4 2010, JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN CHEMICAL SOCIETY, 132, 10439, DOI: 10.1021/ja102566b
85. Nanostructured thin layers of vanadium oxides doped with cobalt, prepared by pulsed laser ablation: chemistry, local atomic structure, morphology and magnetism
Published: 2010, JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL NANOSCIENCE, 5, 526, DOI: 10.1080/17458081003671675
86. Mesoporous Tin-Triflate Based Catalysts for Transesterification of Sunflower Oil
Published: JUL 2010, TOPICS IN CATALYSIS, 53, 772, DOI: 10.1007/s11244-010-9468-x
87. Novel Pd heterogeneous catalysts for cycloisomerisation of acetylenic carboxylic acids
Published: DEC 2010, GREEN CHEMISTRY, 12, 2149, DOI: 10.1039/c0gc00258e
88. One-Pot Synthesis of Menthol Catalyzed by a Highly Diastereoselective Au/MgF2 Catalyst
Published: 2010, ANGEWANDTE CHEMIE-INTERNATIONAL EDITION, 49, 8138, DOI: 10.1002/anie.201002090
89. Analysis of electron traps at the 4H-SiC/SiO2 interface; influence by nitrogen implantation prior to wet oxidation
Published: JUL 15 2010, JOURNAL OF APPLIED PHYSICS, 108, DOI: 10.1063/1.3457906
90. ATOMIC STRUCTURE AND MAGNETIC PROPERTIES OF COBALT DOPED ZnO THIN FILMS PREPARED BY THE SOL-GEL METHOD
91. Cobalt-doped ZnO prepared by electrochemistry: Chemistry, morphology, and magnetism
Published: NOV 2010, PHYSICA STATUS SOLIDI A-APPLICATIONS AND MATERIALS SCIENCE, 207, 2522, DOI: 10.1002/pssa.200925378
92. New analytical approximation of diffraction size broadened peak profile for spherical crystallites with a lognormal distribution
Published: OCT 2010, JOURNAL OF APPLIED CRYSTALLOGRAPHY, 43, 1030, DOI: 10.1107/S0021889810024829
93. Photonic molecular effects associated to the sputtering process in a glow discharge optical emission spectrometer
94. Fe- and Eu-doped TiO2 Photocatalytical Materials Prepared by High Energy Ball Milling
Published: JUN 2009, TOPICS IN CATALYSIS, 52, 556, DOI: 10.1007/s11244-009-9192-6
96. EXAFS investigation of iron local environment in metal-doped titania photocatalysts prepared by hydrothermal and high-energy ball milling routes
Published: JAN 2009, JOURNAL OF MATERIALS SCIENCE-MATERIALS IN ELECTRONICS, 20, 215, DOI: 10.1007/s10854-007-9541-9
97. Cobalt doped ZnO prepared by electrochemistry: chemistry, morphology, and magnetism
98. Photo-degradation activity of sputter-deposited nitrogen-doped titania thin films
Published: DEC 15 2009, THIN SOLID FILMS, 518, 1043, DOI: 10.1016/j.tsf.2009.05.068
99. Pulsed laser co-deposition of titania with Fe: chemistry, local atomic structure, and light-dependent magnetic properties
100. Fabrication and characterization of nano-structured ferromagnetic Ti1-xFexO2 thin films
101. Synthesis, structural characterization, and photocatalytic properties of iron-doped TiO2 aerogels
Published: JAN 2009, JOURNAL OF MATERIALS SCIENCE, 44, 364, DOI: 10.1007/s10853-008-3147-3
102. Structural and Magneto-Optical Properties of Co-doped ZnO Thin Films Prepared by Sol-Gel Method
104. Structural and photocatalytic properties of iron- and europium-doped TiO2 nanoparticles obtained under hydrothermal conditions
Published: NOV 15 2008, MATERIALS CHEMISTRY AND PHYSICS, 112, 153, DOI: 10.1016/j.matchemphys.2008.05.023
106. Nanostructured thin layers of vanadium oxides doped with cobalt, prepared by pulsed laser ablation: structure, chemistry, morphology, and magnetism
107. Low temperature two-dimensional behaviour of spin and orbital moments in Ni monolayers grown on Cu(001)
Published: SEP 15 2007, SURFACE SCIENCE, 601, 4296, DOI: 10.1016/j.susc.2007.04.233
108. On the hydrophilicity of nitrogen-doped TiO2 thin films
Published: SEP 15 2007, SURFACE SCIENCE, 601, 4520, DOI: 10.1016/j.susc.2007.04.156
109. Preparation and characterization of increased-efficiency photocatalytic TiO2-2xNx thin films
Published: OCT 15 2007, THIN SOLID FILMS, 515, 8610, DOI: 10.1016/j.tsf.2007.03.115
110. Fe-doped TiO2 thin films
Published: SEP 15 2007, SURFACE SCIENCE, 601, 4483, DOI: 10.1016/j.susc.2007.04.139
111. Structure, morphology and magnetic properties of Fe-Au core-shell nanoparticles
Published: SEP 15 2007, SURFACE SCIENCE, 601, 4357, DOI: 10.1016/j.susc.2007.06.024
112. Characterization of titania thin films prepared by reactive pulsed-laser ablation
Published: SEP 15 2006, SURFACE SCIENCE, 600, 4346, DOI: 10.1016/j.susc.2006.01.162
113. Comparative study of magnetism and interface composition in Fe/GaAs(100) and Fe/InAs(100)
Published: SEP 15 2006, SURFACE SCIENCE, 600, 4204, DOI: 10.1016/j.susc.2006.01.167
115. Increasing surface hydrophilicity of titania thin films by doping
Published: JUL 15 2006, APPLIED SURFACE SCIENCE, 252, 6126, DOI: 10.1016/j.apsusc.2006.05.011
116. Thickness effect in Pb(Zr0.2Ti0.8)O-3 ferroelectric thin films grown by pulsed laser deposition
Published: APR 30 2006, APPLIED SURFACE SCIENCE, 252, 4552, DOI: 10.1016/j.apsusc.2005.07.149
118. Reactivity and magnetism of Fe/InAs(100) interfaces
Published: AUG 2002, EUROPEAN PHYSICAL JOURNAL B, 28, 313, DOI: 10.1140/epjb/e2002-00234-6
119. Reducibility of ruthenium in relation with zeolite structure
Published: MAR 1999, APPLIED SURFACE SCIENCE, 141, 176, DOI: 10.1016/S0169-4332(98)00619-9
120. EXAFS CHARACTERIZATION OF DY AND PD-DY ON ALUMINA CATALYSTS
Published: APR 1994, REACTION KINETICS AND CATALYSIS LETTERS, 52, 86, DOI: 10.1007/BF02129853
Copyright © 2023 National Institute of Materials Physics. All Rights Reserved