1984: Baccalaureate, “Gheorghe Lazăr” High-school Bucharest, 10/10.
1990: M. Sc. (Engineer), University of Bucharest (Romania), Department of Applied Physics, 9.87/10.
Dissertation title: Geometric effects and measurement methods of galvanomagnetic effects on circular samples, advisor Dr. Bogdan Logofătu, presented also at the CAS’90 International Semiconductor Conference, Sinaia, 1990.
1995: Ph. D, Université Paris Sud Orsay (France), Chemical Physics, “très honorable”.
Thesis title: Study of evolution of inner-shell excitations from free atmoms to solids. X-ray photoabsorption of metal and insulating clusters, advisor Dr. Jean-Marc Esteva, 6 papers resulting (J. Phys. B 1993 and 1997, Nucl. Instrum. Meth. Phys. Res. A 1994, J. Electr. Spectrosc. Relat. Phenom. 1999 and 2000, Phys. Rev. B 2001, main author for all these papers)
2015: Habilitation in Physics, University of Bucharest, Faculty of Physics.
Habilitation thesis title: Ferromagnetic and ferroelectric surfaces and interfaces.
1990–1991: Physicist, Institute of Physics and Technology of Materials, Bucharest-Magurele PO Box MG7, 76900, Romania.
1991–1995: Ph.D student, Laboratoire de Spectroscopie Atomique et Ionique, Bât. 350, Université Paris Sud, 91405 Orsay, France.
1995–1996: post-doctoral scientist, LURE, Bât. 209d, Centre Universitaire Paris Sud, BP 34, 91898 Orsay, France.
1996–1998: research scientist, Universität Osnabrück, Barbarastr. 7, 49069 Osnabrück, Germany.
1999–2001: beamline scientist, LURE, Bât. 209d, Centre Universitaire Paris Sud, BP 34, 91898 Orsay, France.
2001–2005: senior scientist III, National Institute of Material Physics (NIMP), Atomiștilor 405A, 077125 Măgurele–Ilfov, Romania.
2001–2002 : postdoctoral fellowship, Daresbury Laboratory, Warrington Cheshire, WA4 4AD, U.K.
2005–2009: senior scientist II, NIMP.
2009–to date: senior scientist I, NIMP.
2010–2011: Department head, Nanoscale Condensed Matter Physics, NIMP Bucharest (35–40 people).
2011– to date: Group leader, Surfaces and Interfaces, NIMP Bucharest (29 people).
2015– to date: Professor, PhD Advisor, University of Bucharest, Faculty of Physics, Atomiștilor 405, 077125 Măgurele–Ilfov, Romania (8 PhD students, of which 3 graduated).
2018 – to date: President of the Scientific Council of NIMP.
• Third prize, International Physics Olympiad, Sigtuna, Sweden, 1984.
• “Radu Grigorovici” Prize of the Romanian Academy, awarded in 2015 for results obtained in 2013.
Keywords : synchrotron radiation, surface science, clusters and nanoparticles, reactivity, structure, ferroelectrics, magnetism, photocatalysis, catalysis, graphene.
• Photoelectron spectroscopy (PES): X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy (XPS) or electronic structure for chemical analysis (ESCA), core-level and valence-band PES, photoelectron diffraction (PED), Fermi surface mapping, angle-resolved PES, angle-resolved ultraviolet photoelectron spectroscopy (ARUPS), spin-resolved PES.
• Surface science techniques: low energy electron diffraction (LEED), reflection high energy electron diffraction (RHEED), Auger electron spectroscopy, secondary ion mass spectroscopy (SIMS), sample preparations in UHV, molecular beam epitaxy (MBE), positron annihilation-induced Auger electron spectroscopy (PAES).
• Photoelectron spectromicroscopy, low energy electron microscopy (LEEM), photoelectron microscopy (PEEM), NanoESCA.
• X-ray absorption: extended X-ray absrption fine structure (EXAFS), X-ray absorption near-edge structure (XANES), near-edge absorption fine structure (NEXAFS), X-ray absorption spectroscopy (XAS), X-ray fluorescence.
• Scanning tunneling microscopy / spectroscopy (STM/STS).
• Coincidence spectroscopy: photoelectron-photoion-photoion coincidences (PEPIPICO), zero electron kinetic energy (ZEKE) spectroscopy, threshold electron spectroscopy.
• Magnetism: magneto-optical Kerr effect (MOKE), vibrating sample magnetometry (VSM), superconducting quantum interference device (SQUID), X-ray magnetic (circular, linear) dichroism (XMCD, XMLD).
• X-ray diffraction.
• Development of various devices apparatuses for UHV, surface science, low temperatures, cluster production and analysis.
• Leader of R&D projects of about 7.5 M€ (2004–2019), including a PCCE project (2010–2013) of about 1.6 M€ and a PCCDI project (2018–2020) of about 1.1 M€.
• Director of an infrastructure project (POS-CCE SMIS 2665, 2009–2011) of about 10.5 M€. Setup of four surface science laboratories. Deputee Director of a second infrastructure project (2014–2015) of similar worth.
• Author and co-author of 147 papers in ISI journals, about 20 papers published in journals with high impact factor (over 5), over 2700 citations, over 1800 citations without self-citations, h-index 27 (Web of Science) or 32 (Google Scholar), 7 book chapters.
• Editorial Boards: Open Physics (De Gruyter), Physics (MDPI), Journal of Optoelectronics and Advanced Materials, Optoelectronics and Advanced Materials – Rapid Communications, Digest Journal of Nanomaterials and Biostructures.
• 1 national (RO) patent awarded, 6 patent applications in various stages of evaluation.
1. Technologic paradigms in synthesis and characterization of variable dimensionality systems
1. Ferroelectricity in thin films driven by charges accumulated at interfaces
Published: FEB 21 2021, PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY CHEMICAL PHYSICS, 23, DOI: 10.1039/d0cp05617k
2. CO adsorption, reduction and oxidation on Pb(Zr,Ti)O-3(001) surfaces associated with negatively charged gold nanoparticles
Published: APR 15 2021, CATALYSIS TODAY, 366, DOI: 10.1016/j.cattod.2020.02.042
3. CO adsorption and oxidation at room temperature on graphene synthesized on atomically clean Pt(001)
Published: APR 15 2021, CATALYSIS TODAY, 366, DOI: 10.1016/j.cattod.2020.02.006
4. Degenerated TiO(2)Semiconductor Modified with Ni and Zn as Efficient Photocatalysts for the Water Splitting Reaction
Published: SEP 17 2020, CHEMCATCHEM, 12, DOI: 10.1002/cctc.202000691
5. The interplay of work function and polarization state at the Schottky barriers height for Cu/BaTiO3 interface
Published: FEB 1 2020, APPLIED SURFACE SCIENCE, 502, 144101, DOI: 10.1016/j.apsusc.2019.144101
6. Resistance hysteresis correlated with synchrotron radiation surface studies in atomic sp(2) layers of carbon synthesized on ferroelectric (001) lead zirconate titanate in an ultrahigh vacuum
Published: JAN 8 2020, RSC ADVANCES, 10, DOI: 10.1039/c9ra09131a
7. Impact on Ferroelectricity and Band Alignment of Gradually Grown Au on BaTiO3
Published: JUL 2019, PHYSICA STATUS SOLIDI-RAPID RESEARCH LETTERS, 13, 1900077, DOI: 10.1002/pssr.201900077
8. Growth of Ag(111) on Si(111) with nearly flat band and abrupt interface
Published: APR 15 2019, APPLIED SURFACE SCIENCE, 473, DOI: 10.1016/j.apsusc.2018.12.167
9. Spirobifluorene-based Porous Organic Polymers as Efficient Porous Supports for Pd and Pt for Selective Hydrogenation
Published: JAN 9 2019, CHEMCATCHEM, 11, DOI: 10.1002/cctc.201801247
10. Room temperature ferromagnetism and its correlation to ferroelectricity of manganese embedded in lead zirco-titanate
Published: JAN 1 2019, THIN SOLID FILMS, 669, DOI: 10.1016/j.tsf.2018.11.018
11. Polarization Orientation in Lead Zirconate Titanate (001) Thin Films Driven by the Interface with the Substrate
Published: SEP 11 2018, PHYSICAL REVIEW APPLIED, 10, 034020, DOI: 10.1103/PhysRevApplied.10.034020
12. Triggering surface ferroelectric order in Pb(Zr, Ti)O-3(001) by deposition of platinum
Published: FEB 28 2018, APPLIED SURFACE SCIENCE, 432, DOI: 10.1016/j.apsusc.2017.04.238
13. Long-range magnetic interaction in MnxGe1-x: structural, spectromicroscopic and magnetic investigations
Published: MAR 2017, JOURNAL OF MATERIALS SCIENCE, 52, DOI: 10.1007/s10853-016-0618-9
14. Photoelectron Spectroscopic and Microspectroscopic Probes of Ferroelectrics
Published: 2017, TIM17 PHYSICS CONFERENCE, 1916, 030001, DOI: 10.1063/1.5017434
15. Structural and magnetic properties of Ni nanofilms on Ge(001) by molecular beam epitaxy
Published: DEC 1 2017, APPLIED SURFACE SCIENCE, 424, DOI: 10.1016/j.apsusc.2017.03.034
16. Band bending at magnetic Ni/Ge(001) interface investigated by X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy
Published: DEC 1 2017, APPLIED SURFACE SCIENCE, 424, DOI: 10.1016/j.apsusc.2017.04.168
17. Aging phenomena and wettability control of plasma deposited carbon nanowall layers
Published: NOV 2017, PLASMA PROCESSES AND POLYMERS, 14, e1700023, DOI: 10.1002/ppap.201700023
18. Low-energy electron diffraction from ferroelectric surfaces: Dead layers and surface dipoles in clean Pb(Zr, Ti)O-3(001)
Published: SEP 19 2017, PHYSICAL REVIEW B, 96, 115438, DOI: 10.1103/PhysRevB.96.115438
19. Oxygenophilic ionic liquids promote the oxygen reduction reaction in Pt-free carbon electrocatalysts
Published: SEP 1 2017, MATERIALS HORIZONS, 4, DOI: 10.1039/c7mh00298j
20. Polarization landscape effects in soft X-ray-induced surface chemical decomposition of lead zirco-titanate, evidenced by photoelectron spectromicroscopy
Published: AUG 21 2017, NANOSCALE, 9, DOI: 10.1039/c7nr03003g
21. Sustainable metal-free carbogels as oxygen reduction electrocatalysts
Published: AUG 21 2017, JOURNAL OF MATERIALS CHEMISTRY A, 5, DOI: 10.1039/c7ta02001e
22. The combined action of methanolysis and heterogeneous photocatalysis in the decomposition of chemical warfare agents
Published: 2016, CHEMICAL COMMUNICATIONS, 52, DOI: 10.1039/c6cc07551g
23. Local Ordering at the Interface of the TiO2-WO3 Bi-Layers
Published: 2016, NANOSTRUCTURES AND THIN FILMS FOR MULTIFUNCTIONAL APPLICATIONS: TECHNOLOGY, PROPERTIES AND DEVICES, DOI: 10.1007/978-3-319-30198-3_10
24. An adamantane-based COF: stability, adsorption capability, and behaviour as a catalyst and support for Pd and Au for the hydrogenation of nitrostyrene
Published: 2016, Catalysis Science & Technology, 6, DOI: 10.1039/c6cy01631f
25. Non-interacting, sp(2) carbon on a ferroelectric lead zirco-titanate: towards graphene synthesis on ferroelectrics in ultrahigh vacuum
Published: 2016, RSC ADVANCES, 6, DOI: 10.1039/c6ra12910b
26. Growth mechanisms and band bending in Cu and Pt on Ge(001) investigated by LEED and photoelectron spectroscopy
Published: NOV 2016, SURFACE SCIENCE, 653, DOI: 10.1016/j.susc.2016.06.006
27. Ferroelectric triggering of carbon monoxide adsorption on lead zirco-titanate (001) surfaces
Published: OCT 14 2016, SCIENTIFIC REPORTS, 6, 35301, DOI: 10.1038/srep35301
28. Magnetic Nanoparticles for Hepatocellular Carcinoma Diagnosis and Therapy
Published: SEP 2016, JOURNAL OF GASTROINTESTINAL AND LIVER DISEASES, 25, DOI: 10.15403/j.gld.2014.1121.253.nan
29. An adamantane-based COF: stability, adsorption capability, and behaviour as a catalyst and support for Pd and Au for the hydrogenation of nitrostyrene (vol 6, pg 8344, 2016)
Published: 2016, CATALYSIS SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY, 6, DOI: 10.1039/c6cy90113a
30. Band bending at copper and gold interfaces with ferroelectric Pb(Zr,Ti)O-3 investigated by photoelectron spectroscopy
Published: NOV 1 2015, APPLIED SURFACE SCIENCE, 354, DOI: 10.1016/j.apsusc.2015.02.167
31. Photoelectron spectroscopy and spectro-microscopy of Pb(Zr,Ti)O-3 (111) thin layers: Imaging ferroelectric domains with binding energy contrast
Published: OCT 15 2015, APPLIED SURFACE SCIENCE, 352, DOI: 10.1016/j.apsusc.2015.01.153
32. Polarization induced self-doping in epitaxial Pb(Zr0.20Ti0.80)O-3 thin films
Published: OCT 8 2015, SCIENTIFIC REPORTS, 5, 14974, DOI: 10.1038/srep14974
33. Image molecular dipoles in surface enhanced Raman scattering
Published: 2015, PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY CHEMICAL PHYSICS, 17, DOI: 10.1039/c4cp05082g
34. Spectro-microscopic photoemission evidence of charge uncompensated areas in Pb(Zr,Ti)O-3(001) layers
Published: 2015, PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY CHEMICAL PHYSICS, 17, DOI: 10.1039/c4cp04546g
35. Schottky barrier versus surface ferroelectric depolarization at Cu/Pb(Zr, Ti)O-3 interfaces
Published: MAY 2014, JOURNAL OF MATERIALS SCIENCE, 49, DOI: 10.1007/s10853-014-8041-6
37. Polarization-Control of the Potential Barrier at the Electrode Interfaces in Epitaxial Ferroelectric Thin Films
Published: FEB 26 2014, ACS APPLIED MATERIALS & INTERFACES, 6, DOI: 10.1021/am405508k
38. Surface Reactivity and Magnetism at Metal-Semiconductor Interfaces
Published: 2014, SIZE EFFECTS IN NANOSTRUCTURES: BASICS AND APPLICATIONS, 205, DOI: 10.1007/978-3-662-44479-5_8
39. Selective adsorption of contaminants on Pb(Zr,Ti)O-3 surfaces shown by X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy
Published: 2014, JOURNAL OF MATERIALS CHEMISTRY A, 2, DOI: 10.1039/c4ta02660h
40. Gold nano-island arrays on silicon as SERS active substrate for organic molecule detection
Published: JAN 1 2014, THIN SOLID FILMS, 550, DOI: 10.1016/j.tsf.2013.10.151
41. Room Temperature Ferromagnetic Mn:Ge(001)
Published: JAN 2014, MATERIALS, 7, DOI: 10.3390/ma7010106
42. X-ray photoelectron diffraction study of relaxation and rumpling of ferroelectric domains in BaTiO3(001)
Published: MAY 28 2013, PHYSICAL REVIEW B, 87, 184116, DOI: 10.1103/PhysRevB.87.184116
43. Charge transfer and band bending at Au/Pb(Zr0.2Ti0.8)O-3 interfaces investigated by photoelectron spectroscopy
Published: MAY 15 2013, APPLIED SURFACE SCIENCE, 273, DOI: 10.1016/j.apsusc.2013.02.056
44. Enhancing Oxidative Dehydrogenation Selectivity of Ceria-Based Catalysts with Phosphorus as Additive
Published: MAR 2013, CHEMCATCHEM, 5, DOI: 10.1002/cctc.201200699
45. Structure, reactivity, electronic configuration and magnetism of samarium atomic layers deposited on Si(001) by molecular beam epitaxy
Published: FEB 15 2013, APPLIED SURFACE SCIENCE, 267, DOI: 10.1016/j.apsusc.2012.08.016
46. Room Temperature Ferromagnetic, Anisotropic, Germanium Rich FeGe(001) Alloys
Published: FEB 2013, MATERIALS, 6, DOI: 10.3390/ma6020612
47. A new green, ascorbic acid-assisted method for versatile synthesis of Au-graphene hybrids as efficient surface-enhanced Raman scattering platforms
Published: 2013, JOURNAL OF MATERIALS CHEMISTRY C, 1, DOI: 10.1039/c3tc30177j
49. Phenylboronic-Acid-Modified Nanoparticles: Potential Antiviral Therapeutics
Published: DEC 11 2013, ACS APPLIED MATERIALS & INTERFACES, 5, DOI: 10.1021/am403770q
50. Band bending at free Pb(Zr,Ti)O-3 surfaces analyzed spectroscopy by X-ray photoelectron
Published: NOV 20 2013, MATERIALS SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING B-ADVANCED FUNCTIONAL SOLID-STATE MATERIALS, 178, DOI: 10.1016/j.mseb.2013.02.007
51. Band bending in Au/Pb(Zr,Ti)O-3 investigated by X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy: Dependence on the initial state of the film
Published: OCT 31 2013, THIN SOLID FILMS, 545, DOI: 10.1016/j.tsf.2013.04.092
52. Riboflavin enhanced fluorescence of highly reduced graphene oxide
Published: OCT 24 2013, CHEMICAL PHYSICS LETTERS, 586, DOI: 10.1016/j.cplett.2013.09.032
54. Interface charge transfer in polypyrrole coated perovskite manganite magnetic nanoparticles
Published: FEB 15 2012, JOURNAL OF APPLIED PHYSICS, 111, 044309, DOI: 10.1063/1.3686662
55. Atomic structure and reactivity of ferromagnetic Fe deposited on Si(001)
Published: FEB 2012, JOURNAL OF MATERIALS SCIENCE, 47, DOI: 10.1007/s10853-011-5963-0
56. Interface characterization and atomic intermixing processes in Be/W bilayers deposited on Si(001) substrates with Fe buffer layers
Published: JAN 25 2012, JOURNAL OF ALLOYS AND COMPOUNDS, 512, DOI: 10.1016/j.jallcom.2011.09.063
61. Epitaxial ferromagnetic samarium and samarium silicide synthesized on Si(001)
Published: OCT 2012, JOURNAL OF MATERIALS SCIENCE, 47, DOI: 10.1007/s10853-012-6672-z
62. Matrix assisted pulsed laser evaporation of Mn-12(Propionate) thin films
Published: SEP 15 2012, APPLIED SURFACE SCIENCE, 258, DOI: 10.1016/j.apsusc.2011.10.136
63. The Meyer-Neldel rule in amorphous TiO2 films with different Fe content
Published: SEP 2012, JOURNAL OF MATERIALS RESEARCH, 27, DOI: 10.1557/jmr.2012.193
64. X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy of pulsed laser deposited Pb(Zr,Ti)O3-delta
Published: JUN 2012, PHYSICA STATUS SOLIDI A-APPLICATIONS AND MATERIALS SCIENCE, 209, DOI: 10.1002/pssa.201127740
65. Structural investigations of Ge nanoparticles embedded in an amorphous SiO2 matrix
Published: JAN 2011, JOURNAL OF NANOPARTICLE RESEARCH, 13, DOI: 10.1007/s11051-010-0021-4
66. Surface versus volume effects in luminescent ceria nanocrystals synthesized by an oil-in-water microemulsion method
Published: 2011, PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY CHEMICAL PHYSICS, 13, DOI: 10.1039/c1cp21135h
67. X-ray absorption fine structure investigations on heat-treated Cr-doped titania thin films
Published: DEC 1 2011, THIN SOLID FILMS, 520, DOI: 10.1016/j.tsf.2011.04.124
68. Significantly different contamination of atomically clean Si(001) when investigated by XPS and AES
Published: AUG 2011, PHYSICA STATUS SOLIDI B-BASIC SOLID STATE PHYSICS, 248, DOI: 10.1002/pssb.201147220
70. Nanostructured thin layers of vanadium oxides doped with cobalt, prepared by pulsed laser ablation: chemistry, local atomic structure, morphology and magnetism
Published: 2010, JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL NANOSCIENCE, 5, PII 931283, DOI: 10.1080/17458081003671675
71. Novel Pd heterogeneous catalysts for cycloisomerisation of acetylenic carboxylic acids
Published: DEC 2010, GREEN CHEMISTRY, 12, DOI: 10.1039/c0gc00258e
72. Cobalt-doped ZnO prepared by electrochemistry: Chemistry, morphology, and magnetism
Published: NOV 2010, PHYSICA STATUS SOLIDI A-APPLICATIONS AND MATERIALS SCIENCE, 207, DOI: 10.1002/pssa.200925378
73. ATOMIC STRUCTURE AND MAGNETIC PROPERTIES OF COBALT DOPED ZnO THIN FILMS PREPARED BY THE SOL-GEL METHOD
74. New analytical approximation of diffraction size broadened peak profile for spherical crystallites with a lognormal distribution
Published: OCT 2010, JOURNAL OF APPLIED CRYSTALLOGRAPHY, 43, DOI: 10.1107/S0021889810024829
75. Chemical Imaging of Catalyst Deactivation during the Conversion of Renewables at the Single Particle Level: Etherification of Biomass-Based Polyols with Alkenes over H-Beta Zeolites
Published: AUG 4 2010, JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN CHEMICAL SOCIETY, 132, DOI: 10.1021/ja102566b
76. Analysis of electron traps at the 4H-SiC/SiO2 interface; influence by nitrogen implantation prior to wet oxidation
Published: JUL 15 2010, JOURNAL OF APPLIED PHYSICS, 108, 024503, DOI: 10.1063/1.3457906
77. Mesoporous Tin-Triflate Based Catalysts for Transesterification of Sunflower Oil
Published: JUL 2010, TOPICS IN CATALYSIS, 53, DOI: 10.1007/s11244-010-9468-x
79. One-Pot Synthesis of Menthol Catalyzed by a Highly Diastereoselective Au/MgF2 Catalyst
Published: 2010, ANGEWANDTE CHEMIE-INTERNATIONAL EDITION, 49, DOI: 10.1002/anie.201002090
80. Photo-degradation activity of sputter-deposited nitrogen-doped titania thin films
Published: DEC 15 2009, THIN SOLID FILMS, 518, DOI: 10.1016/j.tsf.2009.05.068
81. Fe- and Eu-doped TiO2 Photocatalytical Materials Prepared by High Energy Ball Milling
Published: JUN 2009, TOPICS IN CATALYSIS, 52, DOI: 10.1007/s11244-009-9192-6
83. Synthesis, structural characterization, and photocatalytic properties of iron-doped TiO2 aerogels
Published: JAN 2009, JOURNAL OF MATERIALS SCIENCE, 44, DOI: 10.1007/s10853-008-3147-3
84. EXAFS investigation of iron local environment in metal-doped titania photocatalysts prepared by hydrothermal and high-energy ball milling routes
Published: JAN 2009, JOURNAL OF MATERIALS SCIENCE-MATERIALS IN ELECTRONICS, 20, DOI: 10.1007/s10854-007-9541-9
85. Pulsed laser co-deposition of titania with Fe: chemistry, local atomic structure, and light-dependent magnetic properties
86. Fabrication and characterization of nano-structured ferromagnetic Ti1-xFexO2 thin films
90. Structural and Magneto-Optical Properties of Co-doped ZnO Thin Films Prepared by Sol-Gel Method
91. Nanostructured thin layers of vanadium oxides doped with cobalt, prepared by pulsed laser ablation: structure, chemistry, morphology, and magnetism
93. Structural and photocatalytic properties of iron- and europium-doped TiO2 nanoparticles obtained under hydrothermal conditions
Published: NOV 15 2008, MATERIALS CHEMISTRY AND PHYSICS, 112, DOI: 10.1016/j.matchemphys.2008.05.023
94. Preparation and characterization of increased-efficiency photocatalytic TiO2-2xNx thin films
Published: OCT 15 2007, THIN SOLID FILMS, 515, DOI: 10.1016/j.tsf.2007.03.115
95. Low temperature two-dimensional behaviour of spin and orbital moments in Ni monolayers grown on Cu(001)
Published: SEP 15 2007, SURFACE SCIENCE, 601, DOI: 10.1016/j.susc.2007.04.233
96. Structure, morphology and magnetic properties of Fe-Au core-shell nanoparticles
Published: SEP 15 2007, SURFACE SCIENCE, 601, DOI: 10.1016/j.susc.2007.06.024
97. Fe-doped TiO2 thin films
Published: SEP 15 2007, SURFACE SCIENCE, 601, DOI: 10.1016/j.susc.2007.04.139
98. On the hydrophilicity of nitrogen-doped TiO2 thin films
Published: SEP 15 2007, SURFACE SCIENCE, 601, DOI: 10.1016/j.susc.2007.04.156
99. Comparative study of magnetism and interface composition in Fe/GaAs(100) and Fe/InAs(100)
Published: SEP 15 2006, SURFACE SCIENCE, 600, DOI: 10.1016/j.susc.2006.01.167
100. Characterization of titania thin films prepared by reactive pulsed-laser ablation
Published: SEP 15 2006, SURFACE SCIENCE, 600, DOI: 10.1016/j.susc.2006.01.162
101. Increasing surface hydrophilicity of titania thin films by doping
Published: JUL 15 2006, APPLIED SURFACE SCIENCE, 252, DOI: 10.1016/j.apsusc.2006.05.011
102. Thickness effect in Pb(Zr0.2Ti0.8)O-3 ferroelectric thin films grown by pulsed laser deposition
Published: APR 30 2006, APPLIED SURFACE SCIENCE, 252, DOI: 10.1016/j.apsusc.2005.07.149
105. Reactivity and magnetism of Fe/InAs(100) interfaces
Published: AUG 2002, EUROPEAN PHYSICAL JOURNAL B, 28, DOI: 10.1140/epjb/e2002-00234-6
106. Reducibility of ruthenium in relation with zeolite structure
Published: MAR 1999, APPLIED SURFACE SCIENCE, 141, DOI: 10.1016/S0169-4332(98)00619-9
107. EXAFS CHARACTERIZATION OF DY AND PD-DY ON ALUMINA CATALYSTS
Published: APR 1994, REACTION KINETICS AND CATALYSIS LETTERS, 52, DOI: 10.1007/BF02129853
Copyright © 2021 National Institute of Materials Physics. All Rights Reserved