Studies for enhancing the efficiency and stability of planar perovskite solar cells
Project Director: Dr. Leonat Lucia
Project Director: Dr. Lucia Leonat
Project Type: National Project, through program PN-III-P1-1.1-PD-2016
Funded by: Romanian National Authority for Scientific Research, UEFISCDI
Contractor: National Institute of Materials Physics
One of the most promising, clean energy sources is the sun and the most reliable alternative to fossil fuels. Solar energy can be harnessed into electricity through photovoltaic devices, solar cells. The project goal is to fabricate stable planar perovskite solar cells with high power conversion efficiency and to study and understand the charge dynamics phenomena taking place within the perovskite photoactive layer as well as at the interfaces with other materials. Another goal of the project will focus on the ion migration from the perovskite, which is detrimental to the stability of the solar cells. Solar cells will be fabricated in ambient atmosphere without requiring special conditions or high-temperature treatments, mostly by spin-coating and thermal evaporation or sputtering techniques. This project will have a major impact in supporting and promoting new scientific research, yet with high applicative potential, enriching technical expertise and human resources in the field of perovskite-based photovoltaics in Romania.
Project Director: PhD. Lucia Nicoleta Leonat
Mentor: Prof. Stefan Antohe
- Philipp Stadler, Lucia N. Leonat, Reghu Menon, Halime Coskun, Sandrine van Frank, Christian Rankl, Markus C. Scharber „Stable Hall voltages in presence of dynamic quasi-continuum bands in poly(3,4-ethylene-dioxythiophene)”, Organic Electronics (2019), DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.orgel.2018.12.001;
- G. Tomulescu, V. Stancu, C. Beşleagă, M. Enculescu, G. A. Nemneş, M. Florea, V. Dumitru, L. Pintilie, I. Pintilie, L. Leonat, „Reticulated Mesoporous TiO2 Scaffold, Fabricated by Spray Coating, for Large‐Area Perovskite Solar Cells”, Energy Technology 2019, Vol 7, p 1900922-190033, https://doi.org/10.1002/ente.201900922.
1. “18th International Balkan Workshop on Applied Physics and Materials Science- IBWAP 2018” Constanţa, 10 – 13 July 2018, posters:
ü Organic cation engineering for improved perovskite based solar cells, Lucia N. Leonat, Andrei Tomulescu, Viorica Stancu, Mihaela Florea, Florentina Neaţu, Ştefan Neaţu, Sarah Derbali, Vasilica Toma, Ionel Mercioniu, Lucian Pintilie, Ioana Pintilie;
ü Studies on the enhancement of electrical conductivity in PEDOT:PSS films, Lucia N. Leonat, Florentina Neaţu, Mihaela Florea, Viorica Stancu, Andrei Tomulescu, Ionel Mercioniu, Ioana Pintilie, Ştefan Antohe.
2. Talk: Perovskite Solar Cells – Latest developments at NIMP, Lucia N. Leonat, Andrei Tomulescu, Viorica Stancu, Sarah Derbali, Mihaela Florea, Florentina Neatu, Monica Enculescu, Ionel Mercioniu, Ioana Pintilie, la Sesiunea de comunicari interne a INCDFM desfasurata la IFIN-HH, in perioada 6 – 8 iunie 2018;
3. Poster: Synthesis and properties of C3N2H5PbI3 powders as precursors for hybrid perovskite based solar cells, Mihaela Florea, Florentina Neaţu, Stefan Neațu, Cristina Mozăceanu, Sarah Derbali, Cristina Bartha, Lucia N. Leonat, Andrei G. Tomulescu, Viorica Stancu, Vasilica Toma, Ioana Pintilie, la The 7th EuCheMS Chemistry Congress, Molecular frontiers & global challenges, 26–30 August 2018, ACC Liverpool, Marea Britanie;
4. Talk: Defects in perovskite solar cells, Lucia N. Leonat, Andrei Tomulescu, Viorica Stancu, Mihaela Florea, Florentina Neatu, Stefan Neatu, Cristina Besleaga Stan, Ioana Pintilie, Stefan Antohe, la International Workshop on Advances in Nanomaterials, 17-21 Septembrie 2018, organizat de Institutul National pentru Fizica Materialelor și International Center for Training and Advanced Research (Centre International de Formation et Recherche Avancee - CIFRA);
5. Poster: Surface studies on the PEDOT:PSS films modified with Triton-X 100 surfactant, autori Lucia N. Leonat, Florentina Neatu, Andrei Tomulescu, Mihaela Florea, Viorica Stancu, Ştefan Neaţu, Ioana Pintilie, Ştefan Antohe, International Conference “IUPAC Chemistry Congress” - IUPAC 2019” , 5 – 13 July 2019, Paris, France.
PROJECTS/ NATIONAL PROJECTS
Copyright © 2020 National Institute of Materials Physics. All Rights Reserved