CVD equipment for deposition of carbon-based materials
FACILITIES / NANOFABRICATION-OF-MATERIALS
The equipment will be used for the deposition of carbon-based materials, such as graphene, nanotubes, possibly SiC, necessary for developing heterostructures of interest, including such materials.
- Substrate size: 2 inches;
- Base vacuum chamber in deposit: minimum 10-5 mbar;
- Substrate temperature of 1400 oC;
- Gas Lines: 5, with flow control;
- Automatic and computerized control of all process parameters, including recipes’ storage.
Copyright © 2022 National Institute of Materials Physics. All Rights Reserved