FT/CW X-band EPR spectrometer model ELEXSYS E580 from Bruker with pulse ENDOR (E560 DICE II) and ELDOR (E580-400) accessories
- Frequency range (CW mode): 9.2- 9.9 GHz;
- Sensitivity (CW mode): 1.2 x 109 spins/Gauss;
- Magnetic field: 0.03 – 1.45 T;
- RF range and power (for ENDOR measurements): 100 kHz – 250 MHz; 150W
- Pulse resolution: 1 nsec;
- Microwave peak power (Pulse mode): max. 1kW;
- Temperature: 5 – 300 K.
- CW X-band EPR;
- Fourier Transform (FT) EPR and Electron Spin Echo (ESE) techniques – electron spin relaxation times (T1 and T2);
- ESEEM and 2D-HYSCORE – spin density distribution and distances through the hyperfine interaction between electron and nuclear spins;
- SECSY and EXSY – correlations and exchange rates;
- Pulse ENDOR – hyperfine interactions and nuclear spin relaxation;
- Pulse ELDOR – long range distances by electron-electron spin dipolar coupling.
Copyright © 2023 National Institute of Materials Physics. All Rights Reserved