THEMYS ONE TG-DTA/DSC analyzer, SETARAM INSTRUMENTATION, FRANCE
FACILITIES / CARACTERIZARI-STRUCTURALE
THEMYS ONE is an accessible, user friendly and robust thermal analysis platform. It has easily exchangeable rods for running diverse measurements with the same instrument. THEMYS ONE covers most of the applications in the polymers and inorganic materials fields. It also performs well for testing catalysts, batteries or fossil fuels. It rapidly and reliably measures the thermal stability and composition of materials.
HIGH TEMPERATURE CAPABILITY
- with the convenience of ONE FURNACE to reach temperatures as high as 1150 or 1600 °C
HIGH SENSITIVITY BALANCE FOR THE DETECTION OF SMALL MASS VARIATIONS
- specifically designed for TGA analysis
PLUG AND PLAY INTERCHANGEABLE RODS
- to perform TGA, TG-DSC, TG-DTA, and 3D high sensitivity calorimetry / Cp measurements
EXTERNAL COUPLING CAPABILITY
- evolved gas analyzers (FTIR, MS, GC/MS, MSFTIR or FTIR-GC/MS)
- the thermally insulated TGA module with a sample capacity of 20 g max.
- measuring ranges: +/- 1000 mg or +/- 200 mg
- electronic resolutions: 0.2 μg / 0.02 μg
- the connection module for simultaneous DTA or DSC measurement.
- the CS Evolution controller with 32 bits microprocessor, 24 bits A/D converter and Ethernet connection
- DTA Rod with S type thermocouple (ambient / 1600 °C)
- CALISTO data acquisition and data processing software package for Themys ONE
Example of TG curve
Copyright © 2023 National Institute of Materials Physics. All Rights Reserved