The QP 2010 ULTRA system is a GC 2010 gas chromatograph coupled with a detector mass spectrometer QP 2010 ULTRA. The QP 2010 ULTRA mass detector features standard classical EI (electron impact) ionization and is used to identify gaseous compounds or volatile liquids.
- Achieves a maximum scan speed of 20,000 u/sec
- ASSPTM technology provides greater sensitivity
- Analysis cycle time cut in half
- Significantly reduced maintenance downtime
- Easy exchange of columns for improved productivity
- Variable temperature at least in the range RT-300 °C with high heating and cooling rate (at least 100 °C/min)
- AOC-20i/s Automatic Liquid Sample Injection System, with microsyringe of a standard 10μL type and a capacity of 150 samples analysis.
- One quadrupole mass spectrometer detector, model QP-2010 Ultra with detection of both positive and negative ions in the range of analysed masses between 1.5-1090 atomic mass units (a.m.u.).
- Dual-inlet turbomolecular pump and nXDS dry scroll pump produced by Edwards
- NIST Library with 242466 spectra
Example of GC-MS chromatogram:
Copyright © 2023 National Institute of Materials Physics. All Rights Reserved