A multifunctional tool designed for the research and characterization of advanced materials, used for the following types of studies: conventional transmission electron microscopy, high-resolution transmission electron microscopy, electron tomography, in-situ electron microscopy at high or low (cryogenic) temperature, energy dispersive X-ray spectroscopy, elemental chemical mapping.
- Scanning Transmission Electron Microscopy (STEM) unit with Annular Dark Field detector;
- Energy dispersive X-ray spectrometer (EDS), fully integrated into the microscope;
- High-resolution CCD camera for image and electron diffraction recording;
- Holder with one tilting axis (single tilt);
- Analytical holder with two tilting axis (double tilt);
- Holder with two tilting axis (double tilt) for in-situ heating of the sample;
- Holder with two tilting axis (double tilt) for in-situ cooling of the sample;
- Software platform for TEM/STEM image and EDS spectra acquisition and processing;
- Tomography kit for TEM/STEM including electron tomography holder and software platform for automated TEM/STEM image acquisition at predefined tilting angles, 3D image reconstruction and visualization;
- Unit for electron diffraction with the precession of the incident beam;
- Water cooling system with closed circuit;
- UPS unit.
Copyright © 2023 National Institute of Materials Physics. All Rights Reserved